Tuesday 15 March 2011

Big in Japan

In a moment of vanity (once I was done googling myself*) I checked out my Blogger stats to see if ANYONE bar me reads this self-indulgent twaddle. Well...turns out they do! I'm particularly popular in Japan, Canada, the USA and Denmark. No doubt most people are happening upon it by accident, but I'd like to think it's other writer hopefuls and people interested in drama scripts. If you fall into the latter categories (or the former, if I'm honest - beggars, choosers and all that) then why not get in touch? That's sort of the point of this new-fangled rejection of face to face human contact. We're all supposed to be connected and networking through cyber space. What do you do? Why are you here? And what do you want more of?

I look forward to hearing from you.

*Not much to report on the google front - I have a common name and my life is, thus far, clearly not considered noteworthy by Sir Tim Berners-Lee and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment