Monday 24 May 2010

Font of knowledge

Successful day, I think. Completed report for Stephen Marsh on his script Care, pulled some ideas together for the Artists' Studio meeting, and re-read my as yet unnamed script. I'm actually pretty pleased with it, though obviously needs an awful lot of editing.

Couldn't work out why it looked so unproffessional so took the executive decision of changing the font from Calibri to Cambria. There - much better! Though that's taken me down from sixty-eight pages to sixty-five. It's like being back at uni and slipping in another couple of 'ands' to take me up to the 2,000 word essay minimum. I don't suppose Russell T Davies has such a preoccupation with word counts and accidentally opts for Wingdings on such a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Great news - just double spaced everything and took myself up to 128 pages. Score.

    ReplyDelete